Thursday, January 23, 2014

Krafty Gurl Nail Dazzel: Glitz and Glam

Today I am super excited to talk about my favorite indie nail polish brand, Krafty Gurl, and their new collection! The polishes I have today are from their anniversary collection it is called "Glitz and Glam" and is inspired by the roaring 20s! Lets just get straight to business..

First up we have "The Cat's Meow"

 
The best way to describe this would be to say it is a creamy black packed with gold shimmer! Its a stunner for sure! I didn't use top coat for this swatch because I really enjoy the finish on this one alone! Its seriously gorgeous!
 
 
Next up we have "The Ritz"
 

For this swatch I just used one coat over "The Cats Meow". It's a super glitter bomb mix of various sized silver and gold hexes. Its so sparkly! I can see myself wearing this one a lot! You just cant go wrong with silver and gold and I don't have anything like this in my collection!

Last but not least we have "Hotsy Totsy"

 
This beauty is a yellow gold. A little on the sheer side but well worth the extra coat or two.  I love how shimmery this one is! Again I did not use top coat as I liked the way it looked on its own. On my ring finger I have "The Ritz" again but in 3 coats on its own.
 
Overall I really love how glamorous all of these are! If I had to pick a favorite I would have to say "The Ritz" takes the cake because for one its glitter and for two it can really go with anything!
 
I hope you all enjoied this post and hop on over to their shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/KraftyGurlDesigns ang pre-order this entire collection for only $15 plus shipping!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait for my set to come! Looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete